A while back, the original company had a drive failure. Most of the wiki was recovered, but some of the files were corrupted.
We found that you can find them on wayback! Update: Better / easier solution! See below.
Update 2: Turns out, just briefly looking at the some of the pages, very few work to restore the "easy way". I think it is just luck if the "history data" for a page also got corrupted or not. Even so, it would be good to do a "first pass" if someone has time, to restore all the ones that are able to using the main method below. Once all the "easy ones" are done, maybe we can figure out a way to find the harder ones on wayback (it gets complicated since the wiki has changed URL's over the years).
These are pages that do not have a title in them. That was the only way I could figure out how to find "corrupted" ones since the corrupted ones are well, corrupted, and are missing the actual text contents.
Some may just be redirect pages. But if it is empty, chances are it got corrupted.
We need a volunteer or 2 with some time! You don't need to be able to fix all of them at once, even if you just have a few minutes, restoring a few will help. This will fix some of them, just depending on if the page history is also corrupted or not. For those that it does not work, we'll make a second pass later using wayback to find the old contents.
To fix (restore from page history method):
Once you go through all the ones in the list, let me know. And thanks ahead of time!
Note: the way I found these, was to do a file search for any that did not have a title (with `===`) in them. So a lot of them are not corrupted, they are just pages saying "this page moved…".
If you find one just says "page moved …" and is not blank, remove it from the list.
If the page itself is totally blank, follow instuctions above to restore the most recent "working" version.